Wednesday 2 January 2013

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year everyone!  I hope you all had a fantastic Festive Season and enjoyed some time with family and friends.  I must have been a very good girl in 2012 and received a bike for Christmas (and I have the worlds best husband!)!  I must say that I was incredibly happy that no-one saw me fall off my bike on my first attempt and clicking the cleats into the pedals! I did however come home with a collection of scrapes and bruises.  

I found this poster on New Years Day and although you don't need a New Year to start doing some of the above - 2013 brings with it new beginnings, throw in a positive attitude and you can achieve some amazing things!  

For me, I know the beginning of 2013 is going to be busy with work, two Crossfit competitions (Fit Wars & State of Origin), training, finishing renovating our house and trying to spend as much time catching up with friends and family.  In 2013, the challenge for me is going to be achieving balance in my life and I intend on taking on board a lot of the little pieces of advice from the poster.  I'll let you know how I go with the balance thing - I don't expect results straight away but will continue to work on it throughout 2013!


No comments:

Post a Comment